Friday, February 27, 2009

Got some "me" time kinda

Today I had to go to the shops and get some things that we needed, while I was at the atm I thought I'd pop into the cinema's to see what was on... I didn't really think that I'd actually see anything, but saw that twilight was on....

I got to thinking....... it's been released for ages, it's a showing in the middle of the day, surely not many people would be there, I'm sure I could take Jordy in and even if he grizzled it wouldn't matter too much......

So I did it! First time I've seen a movie in probably the last year!

Great movie too :)

Jordy was a bit grizzly through the middle, but once he got to sleep it was all good :)

I feel so refreshed and relaxed. I think I need to do this more often.

They have the babes in arms sessions on Wednesdays, but that's when I have mothers group, but they don't seem interested in going, so maybe I'll just skip mothers group every now and then for a movie :)

yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment