Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Gosh, I've just been busy lately..... feels like i've done nothing, but I'm always on the go.

The plaster work and painting was finally done on our house, it's been a major upheaval the last week or so with all of our furniture pulled away from the walls, plaster dust, mess..... just a pain in the butt.... They finally finished today! yay. Now I have no excuse not to clean the house lol.

Jordy also has croup..... again.... poor little mite..... We caught it a lot earlier this time so he hasn't gotten as bad thankfully.

I don't know what else has been going on, but I just feel frazzled all the time and like I never have enough time.......

I'm also so sick of my house not being organised. We moved in over a year ago and I STILL can't park in my garage..... I just want to be organised, but of course F will be working over easter so it won't get done AGAIN!

ugh ugh ugh! Can you pay someone to organise your life??

No comments:

Post a Comment