Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Swimming

Court from Court In The Middle has just started swimming training. She has inspired me!

When I was younger I always loved doing squad, would train 3 days a week and do club on Saturday mornings. I absolutely loved it.

Unfortunately life and work got in the way and I stopped doing it for a long time (probaby over a decade).

Now Court has inspired me, there is only one pool in the area that has child minding available (well 2, but the other one is for over 18 months, the receptionist just told me to put Jordy in the pram on the side of the pool!!).

So, I'm going to try to go twice a week. They only have the child minding from 9 - 10.15, so that gives me a definate window of time that I need to go :)

Will report back on Thursday how I go.......

No comments:

Post a Comment