Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Seven

I was tagged by Joanne of Musings of a Mummabee.

The Rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.

It could be nice if you post a personal photo with this post.

Ok.....

7 facts about myself:
1. I am ridiculously short
2. I am a night owl, so I'm always tired when Jordy wakes me up in the mornings
3. I am a coeliac so can't eat wheat, rye, barley or oats
4. I have 2 children but most people only acknowledge one.
5. I have brown hair and blue eyes
6. I hate smoking, especially if people do it around Jordy
7. My husband is a great cook

7 unspectacular quirks:
1. I hate eggs
2. I don't drink coffee
3. I love to read sci fi, fantasy and crime novels
4. My favourite colour is blue
5. I only got my licence in 2006, and its only an auto
6. I hate talking on the phone
7. I suck at reading my emails

My 7 people to tag:
1. Court
2. Chantelle
3. Joanne
4. Lisa
5. Megs
6. Skye
7. Jamie

1 comment: